WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

i think i'm almost always running the newest beta. whql is for wimps. :boob2:
Admin

i cant get to the beta,,anyone else having troub;les
-KoD-VasH

Where do you download it from? or is it by invite? I would like to see how my system handles it. I got a Radeon HD 1 gig card on a quad q6600 with 4 gigs of ram. Running a stripped version of xp that is faster than stock. I hope it will run. I played it online on a friends pc and it was awesome.
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

bf3 beta is here: http://store.origin.com/promo?promoID=8 ... inkid=free
Join the Battlefield 3 Open Beta! Grab a few friends and jump into the Operation Métro map in Rush mode for heart-pounding multiplayer action powered by the all-new Frostbite™ 2 engine.
Requires Windows Vista/7.
-KoD-VasH

well crap, looks like im gonna have to get a copy of 7. Arrggg me maties
Admin

win 7,,crao is the game only for that,,no wonder it will not install,,,crap, all that dl ing and i had to make room and delte stuff on my HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so pissed
-KoD-VasH

its okay Rose, :Hfriday: and I gotta do the same thing... I have hundreds of pics and video captured on my operating drive that WILL be backed up.... and have to be because they are near & dear to my career. (literally) so anyways Both of my internal WD 320 gig drives are full Along with my old IDE 250 and my external 320. I am out of fu*king storage! lol So basically as much as it pains me I will be delaying my entrance into BF3 for awhile... I played the demo on a friends pc a few months back who got it before the pub release and I really liked it. Oh well.. my truck needs ball-joints (all 4) and wheel bearings and 2 new front tires, and I owe the IRS 480$ before October 17 or so...and rent is due.. and I have one stupid ass 138$ medical bill for a walk-in clinic visit back in MAY! that I just now found out about because my old insurance company HID the fu(king reality behind a "20$" copay for a 5 min visit and a 10$ antibiotc. B.S. What can I say. I can't wait to catch up with it because by that time maybe the game will drop by 10$ and I will have bought a 17 TeRaByte slice of silicon to back everything up on; and can finally install it. Until then, You guys who are In it now... EnjOY! kill all the 12 year old's for me. no mercy. :rantonoff:
Admin

it everything that HAS to be on c drive,,it drives me nuts,,all the steam games and stuff