3 vs 3 Tourney - Organisation

Talk about anything you want here.
MikZzona
ESC Member

{ESC}P!MP wrote:Mik u are forgettin teams from when Kick was doing it i know that ADIGA had a team consisting of Telk,Superman, and Tank that are still wanting to play also i think Bori had a team he wanted in but wether or not they want to still play u may wanna check with them
I sent private messages to every player who first registered/showed interest in Kick's topic, and I did not get an answer from the ADIGA members who were registered on the forums. If they are still interested, they need to let me know by posting here or sending me a PM.
P!MP

they are still interested i talk to him the other night
MikZzona
ESC Member

Ok, I add their team to the list. But they need to come to the forums anyway, to give me their schedules and maps choices -if any.
Admin

yes they cant just say they will do it and not read the rules and stuff,,also why does one team have 4 ppl?
Bas
ESC Member

He already said something about that!
CuTTeR
ESC Member

I'm good to go for the tourney. By the way nice name for our team. Me and my Angles are going to clean up this place.
:spank: :fyeah: :xxxx_spank:
|TED|LOCKnLOAD

dont know if any spare players kickin about,cant get hold ov manick so not sure if hes gonna turn up
gator

is there a schedule? Web Link? Good luck to all!
By fightingator at 2007-12-23
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

* {ESC}Master
* Bello
* =|Vampie|NL|=

pro team :hugs:
master is happy!!!!

get ready guys for claym of master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fyeah:
MikZzona
ESC Member

|TED|LOCKnLOAD wrote:dont know if any spare players kickin about,cant get hold ov manick so not sure if hes gonna turn up
If by next week Manick hasn't given any news he should be replaced, probably by Scorpion who is in the 4-men team right now. However it would be of no use to plan matches for you this weekend, since Scorpion is not available either anyway. So we will see next week... But don't worry you will still have enough time to play all your matches.

Most of the team members have sent me their schedules -thank you for that-, however it so happens that for most teams I am unsure about 1 player who hasn't answered yet to my message. Of course nobody wants to start a tourney with a no-show, so here is what I am gonna do; the first matches are planned for Sunday (there will be no match this Saturday). If a member of a team whose schedule I did not have does not show up, two solutions :

* A spare player can be hired by this team for this match only, to make up for the absence of their teammate
* Or, the match can be rescheduled for later. If it so happens that we cannot reschedule the match, the team who had all its players on time will earn 3 extra points at the end of the championship; but instead of losing 3 points as usual, the team that is short of one player will not lose any point. Again, this applies only for Sunday 23rd's matches.

So, here is the schedule for Sunday. All players involved will receive shortly before the match starts a private message with more details such as the server used, the referee, the map picked by the other team -if any-, the password etc...
Please make sure to be online at least 15 minutes before the match starts, so that you have enough time to read the PM and join TS3 and CoD4 in time.

* Match 1 - The Beauty, The Beast... And The Ugly VS Four of a Kind
Sunday, October 23rd - 2pm EST / 7pm UTC

* Match 2 - Four of a Kind VS Two and a Half Circus Freaks
Sunday, October 23rd - 3pm EST / 8pm UTC

* Match 3 - Two and a Half Circus Freaks VS CuTTer's Angels
Sunday, October 23rd - 7pm EST

* Match 4 - CuTTer's Angels VS The Weakest Links
Sunday, October 23rd - 8pm EST

All teams are welcome to send me a map of their choice. Map names have to be communicated before Saturday 22nd, 8pm EST or they will not be taken into account.