ESC vs Regulars

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}UDClown

We'll have to do it on another server though. Just advertise it on the server through the bot 2-4 weeks before hand.
Resolute

wow. these aren't your typical "regulars"

Head Irregular
=|ZomB|=

:fyeah: I'm there. Just let me know when. :yahoo: :club1: :cheers: b-boobs
Bas
ESC Member

Currently I am in an exam-week, so it wont be for another week that planning starts
{ESC}HvyMtlRulz
ESC Member

Purchasing my 3rd copy of COD4, this weekend (6/14) { ESC} Bas...Count me in on the 'Slaying of the Innocents'!!! New PC for me....A whole lot of 'death', for 'regulars'. :fight1: :fight1: :fight1: :fight1: :fight1: :fight1: :fight1: :fight1: :fight1: :fight1: :fight1: :fyeah:
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

i'm definitely not getting cocky with this one. we have some pretty bad ass regulars.
lately i can only play if i'm basically stationary, i live in the same state as our server but my ping is double what it used to be. i did a route trace and it has me going all over gods creation. i was hoping some internet routers would have been reset by now and it would go back to normal but its been months.
sucks getting shot after you round a corner only to have the server pull the rubber band around your waist and stick you back out in the open, in an ice cube.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
Legolas

cant wait this should be lots of fun I been brushing up on some deagle skills knife skills and well im sure everyone here knows i love the G3 already...

BAS I am coming for you and your little ROSE too :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D :D

zeno you have a good shot i hope your interenet connection gets fixed i remember when I had to spend weeks fighting with my interenet provider to fix my connection as I was loosing packets but they finally did and I moved how ironic :lol: :lol: :lol: :)
Bas
ESC Member

Legolas wrote:cant wait this should be lots of fun I been brushing up on some deagle skills knife skills and well im sure everyone here knows i love the G3 already...

BAS I am coming for you and your little ROSE too :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D :D

zeno you have a good shot i hope your interenet connection gets fixed i remember when I had to spend weeks fighting with my interenet provider to fix my connection as I was loosing packets but they finally did and I moved how ironic :lol: :lol: :lol: :)

I don't wanna hear it you bastard! :P
{ESC}fReeLaNceR
ESC Member

I´m in! BAS PM me plse when it´s getting concrete
G3 WITH SCOPE - FAVOURITE MEDIUM RANGE SNIPERRIFLE
Zeroxe

use the force young Skywalker :?: oops sorry wrong forum :fyeah: